Family Dog Club
The Family Dog Club Offers:
- We offer Agility classes for all breeds and all levels of experience. 3 outdoor rings filled with regulation AKC, UKC, NADAC, USDAA and CPE equipment!
- Our next Agility Open House is set for January 5th 12-4:00 Classes start back January 7th & 8th
- Open Boarding allows your dog to run and play on our 5 acres of fenced in property with a group of other dogs. Dogs are only crated for meals and bedtime and enjoy a home like environment with comfy beds, TV, splash baby pools, and lots of space to run and play. Get your boarding dates secured ASAP... We are very small so we tend to fill up fast during the summer months and Holidays.
- Dogs coming for daycare get to spend the day running and playing with a group of dog friends rather than cooped up all day at home or in a crate. Your pup will come home tired! We can make special accommodations for small dogs, and offer socialization for puppies.
- Family Dog Club offers positive reinforcement obedience classes by Chelsea Neuendorff. Dogs and pet parents can enjoy individual or group sessions great for dogs with a large variety of behavioral problems or dogs just looking to learn the basic commands and “house manners”
- Classes start back in DTBA check out our calendar for dates and times
- Come meet Chelsea at out next open house on January 5th 12-4:00pm
Lure Coursing Practice
- Family Dog Club offers Lure coursing practice at most Open Houses.
- Dan will set up extra practice times thorough out the year so keep an eye on the calendar page for all our practice date.
- All friendly Handlers and Dogs are invited.
- If your dog has never tried Luring, your first run is free, if they like it then there is a small fee of $5.00 per run or 3 runs for $10.00
- Next Practice date is set for : The Jan. 5th practice is canceled, field has been rained out... next practice is set for January 12th 2019 12-4:00pm
- Your group can rent out Family Dog Club for Trails, Meetings, Seminars, Parties, and Personal or Club Functions. Birthday Parties, Graduations, Retirements, Picnics, Weddings with or without the dogs, and more!
- Approximately 4 acres of grass filled property 15’ x 30’ awning, 3 rings filled with regulation agility equipment, access to electricity, water, refrigerators, restrooms, and plenty of parking (Space for RVs as well).
Rita Phoenix (Owner)
1847 Centerville Turnpike S.
Chesapeake, VA 23322
Email Us at: email@example.com
[link doesn't always work please cut and paste]
Boarding & Daycare Hours:
6:30am - 5:00pm Monday-Tuesday
6:30am - 8:00pm Wednesday-Friday
7:30am - 8:00pm Saturday-Sunday
Santa Picture Fundraiser for Beagles to the Rescue:
Fond memory of "Uncle Dan" The best Santa ever!
You are visitor number: 33867