Let your pup sniff, stretch his legs, play with their friends or nap whenever. You benefit by coming home to a tired pooch who is ready for bed when you are. Your dog will be healthier, too, thanks to the increased physical activity. Couch potatoes are welcome, too. We have plenty of spots for them to chill.
We can make special accommodations for small dogs and puppies — just ask! We only accept non-aggressive dogs.
We offer limited boarding, too.
We live onsite and are certified in pet first aid and CPR, so you can be worry-free.
1 DOG = $30 per night for first 5 nights and $25 for each additional night.
2 DOGS = $50 per night for first 5 nights and $45 per dog for each additional night.
3 DOGS or more? Ask us about our larger family pricing!
We live onsite and are certified in pet first aid and CPR, so you can be worry free.
- Drop off between the hours of 6:30 and 10 a.m.
- Dogs play, dig, nap, socialize, make friends — they are NOT locked up in cages all day
- 3 acres of fenced space for all the playtime your dog can handle
- Dogs enjoy TV and dog beds
- We have slides, climbing activities and more for dogs to play on
- The ONLY time dogs are crated is for meals and to sleep (if boarding)
- All dogs must do a trial visit before they can attend regular daycare or stay overnight for boarding
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered
- Dogs must NOT be aggressive
- We do have breed restrictions
- Dogs must not be fence-jumpers or digger-outers
- Vaccination records must be up-to-date. We require current Rabies, Parvo/Distemper and Bordetella. We also require a 5-day wait period after receiving the Bordetella vaccine before your pup can come onto the property to prevent the transmission of kennel cough
If you have any additional questions, please check out our FAQs page.