Welcome To The Family Dog Club
The Family Dog Club Offers:
- We offer Agility classes for all breeds and all levels of experience. 3 outdoor rings filled with regulation AKC, UKC, NADAC, USDAA and CPE equipment!
- Our next Agility Open House is set for September 8th 12-4:00 Classes start back September 10th & 11th
- We are having a special agility open house & fun day on August 19th. from 4-7:00pm come join the fun... free food, dog goody giveaways... more details listed below...
- Open Boarding allows your dog to run and play on our 5 acres of fenced in property with a group of other dogs. Dogs are only crated for meals and bedtime and enjoy a home like environment with comfy beds, TV, splash pools, and lots of space to run and play. Get your boarding dates secures ASAP... We are very small so we tend to fill up fast during the summer months and Holidays.
- Dogs coming for daycare get to spend the day running and playing with a group of dog friends rather than cooped up all day at home or in a crate. Your pup will come home tired! We can make special accommodations for small dogs, and offer socialization for puppies.
- Family Dog Club offers positive reinforcement obedience classes by Chelsea Neuendorff. Dogs and pet parents can enjoy individual or group sessions great for dogs with a large variety of behavioral problems or dogs just looking to learn the basic commands and “house manners”
- Classes start back in September. check out our calendar for dates and times
- Come meet Chelsea at out next open house on September 8th 12-4:00
Lure Coursing Practice
- Family Dog Club offers Lure coursing practice at most Open Houses.
- Dan will set up extra practice times thorough out the year so keep an eye on the calendar page for all our practice date.
- All friendly Handlers and Dogs are invited.
- If your dog has never tried Luring, your first run is free, if they like it then there is a small fee of $5.00 per run or 3 runs for $10.00
- Next Practice date is set for : September 8th 12-4:00pm
- Your group can rent out Family Dog Club for Trails, Meetings, Seminars, Parties, and Personal or Club Functions, Weddings with or without the dogs, and more!
- Approximately 5 acres of grass filled property 15’ x 30’ awning, 3 rings filled with regulation agility equipment, access to electricity, water, refrigerators, restrooms, and plenty of parking (Space for RVs as well).
Special Event: Random Acts Of Freshness
Food Lion will be here with their food truck, lots of good food, and doggie giveaways... August 19th [Sunday] from 4-7:00pm
all friendly Humans & Dogs are invited... Come play on the agility equipment, meet your neighbors, Tractor Supply will be here with special giveaways, we'll have a photo booth set up with props for the pups
more dog activities are being planned, check in often .
If you have a rescue, or would like to set up a booth and sell or give away dog or animal items please call Rita ASAP 757-204-4411
Rita Phoenix (Owner)
1847 Centerville Turnpike S.
Chesapeake, VA 23322
[link doesn't always work please cut and paste]
Boarding & Daycare Hours:
Santa Picture Fundraiser for Beagles to the Rescue:
Bring your pets, kids, family, and friends to BTTR’s annual Santa Pictures Fundraiser at Tractor Supply in Chesapeake. Join us on Saturday Dec. 16th from 10am-2pm at Tractor Supply (433 Centerville Turnpike S. Chesapeake, VA) for a special photo opportunity with Santa.
We have lots of cute collars, hats, and antlers for your family and pets to wear to make your photo more festive. The price is just a donation, which goes to helping out the many Beagles who come to us in need every year.
If you have adopted a BTTR Beagle stop by for a visit! If you are interested in volunteering, fostering, adopting, or just want to learn more about BTTR we would be happy to answer all your questions. You can also sign up for our Holiday Donation Program and you or your loved one will receive a special card to honor your donation. We look forward to seeing you there!!
You are visitor number: 31549